Monday, January 18, 2016

Book Blog #18



I read The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes. It was very good, and if you like murder mysteries, combinations of sci-fi and realistic fiction, and drama then this is the perfect book for you.

It's about a girl named Cassie. She has this weird ability to profile people, or to know exactly what they're thinking and what kind of person they are by the looks on their faces. She's never really thought much of it until her mom gets murdered.
An FBI agent approaches Cassie and asks her to join a special program for others with her kind of gift. She agrees and is sent to a house with four other people who all have different "natural" abilities. They are trained to catch criminals.
Right after she arrives, a series of serial killings takes place. Cassie believes this might be her mother's killer sending a message to Cassie.

For book genre, I would like murder mysteries. I really like murder mysteries, as you may be able to tell by the books I've read in the past year or so.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, cool! I will read this. Nice review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will DEFINITELY read this book, I will read this (hopefully) this year! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I will try to read this as soon as possible! Nice description!

    ReplyDelete