Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Book Blog #15

     I read Schizo by Nic Sheff. It was decent.

     Miles has schizophrenia. His little brother Teddy went missing during one of Miles' episodes, and Miles is determined to find him. That is a very basic explanation of the plot.

     I did not like this book very much because it was kind of dull. There isn't much conflict and most of the book is Miles thinking "oh no, if only Teddy hadn't gone missing."

     Over break, I'm not sure what I'll read. I ordered a bunch of books from the library, and will read whatever looks the best.

3 comments:

  1. The book sounds interesting, but it also does sound repetitive. I will put it on my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds interesting. I think in this situation a short summary worked well, and I liked that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, interesting, I'll keep that in mind. Nice short review!

    ReplyDelete